Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pray for my Brother Beau

My little brother Beau is currently in the hospital and I was wondering if all of you could keep him in your prayers.
His wife found him yesterday unconscious lying on the ground. After she gave him CPR and called 911 they rushed him to the hospital. He had an MRI last night and they found a large mass covering a quarter of his brain. The doctors said they have never seen anything like it before. They are gathering a group of doctors this morning to try to figure out what is going on inside his brain. He has been suffering from excruciating headaches the last few months and they weren't sure why. They are not sure if this mass caused him to have a stroke or an aneurysm. He hasn't regained consciousness and until he does there is little they can do. They are hoping to stabilize him so they can get in his brain and get a biopsy. Until then we just have to wait...and pray. So if you could all please, please pray for my little brother.
For those of you who know Beau I don't have to say a word but for those of you who don't I can't even describe to you how wonderful he is. He is loving and kind and hilarious. He is the life of every party and every family gathering. He has to get better. He has to.
We love you Beau.

4 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

oh, i'm so sorry. i will keep him in my prayers. let me know if there is anything you need. your boys are welcome to come over if you want to be at the hospital. remember miracles do happen!

Stephanie said...

Jaime, that is very sad. We will definitely keep him in our prayers, as well as you and your family, as I know this is trying for you as well.If you need anything let us know.

I really would have never guessed seeing you today; you put on a much stronger face than I ever could.

Suzanne said...

i am so sorry jamie, we will keep you and your family in our prayers. please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Jennifer said...

We have been praying for Beau and thinking about your family all week. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know. I want to be there for you as you are always there for me when I need you. Get well, Beau.