Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm So Excited...

I just can't hide it.

AMERICAN IDOL is tonight.

What to wear...what to wear? I can't decide.
I can't wait to see all of the performers but...
I know Kris Allen will be amazing (and cute).
I think Danny Gokey had a voice that will be even better LIVE!

However, I am looking most forward to...
Matt Giraud
I LOVE him and I can't wait to see him sitting at the piano and singing his heart out.
Who did I think will have the best performance of the night...
None other than Adam Lambert. Come on look at him...that is entertainment.
I think he will be incredible.
I can't wait.
Only about 7 hours to go.
YAY!!

3 comments:

Deon said...

SOUNDS LIKE FUN can't wait to see how it was

J and H Hunsaker said...

I am soooooo excited tooo!!! uhhh what do I wear as well

Karla said...

Oh! I am SOOOO jealous! Have a great time and take LOTS of pictures!! I am so excited for you!!! :)