Monday, July 6, 2009

The Orange List

Gunnar has passed the...
Orange List
most
oil
know
people
way
number
word
than
long
been
water
may
sound
new
part
place
work
first
out
call
now
day
take
year
back
It is so weird that my little, tiny, baby boy is reading. He is so good. He tries to read everything he sees. The t.v., road signs, magazines, you name it, he tries to read it. And most things he can. I can't believe it.
I don't have the awesome certificates that Miss Romi has so I spent forever making this one. Not as cool, but it will work. I presented him with the award today and he was so happy.
Good job smart little man!

I can't seem to find my list of words at the
moment so I am not sure what list comes next. I might have to call Miss Romi and get another copy. I have looked everywhere. Ugh!

2 comments:

Auntie Romi said...

Jaime, good job keeping him motivated!!! I have so many of the certificates you should have just asked me for some weirdo. I will give you a copy of the lists tomorrow at AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!!!

Deon said...

way to go Gunnar!!!