Today Gunnar worked on H's. He did an awesome job coloring his helicopter and I love his hamburger!!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Grandma came to cheer him on.
Unfortunatly, it was their worst game by far.
Look at the final score...we're home...OUCH!!
He was still smiling though.
Friday, September 26, 2008
2. There is a little man that celebrated his birthday in August who I think about every day. I wish I could meet him. I hope he is happy.
3. I miss my 2 aunts who are up in heaven.
4. I love music. Especially country music. I love the stories.
5. I have some of the best friends in the world who have changed my life forever and I love them with my whole heart.
6. I have an amazingly strong husband.
7. I love to read.
8. I love going to the movies.
9. I love horses.
10. I wish I wasn't afraid to sing in front of people.
11. I wish I could still draw like I used to.
12. I really think I would be a great nurse.
13. I love buying Christmas presents.
14. My favorite church song is A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief. I cry every time I hear it.
15. My favorite primary songs are A Child's Prayer and Families Can Be Together Forever.
16. Survivor is so good.
17. The best sound in the world is my children's laughter.
18. I LOVE Bon Jovi.
19. I love my mom and I wish I could be more like her. Now that I am a mom I know how much she loves me.
20. My kids take my breath away every time I see them.
21. John makes me laugh, out loud, at least once a day. It's the best.
22. I never have, but I could eat an entire pan of rice-krispy treats.
23. I don't like to cook. I wish I did.
24. Even though I am 32 I still feel like I am 17.
25. I don't like the smell of the airport.
26. I have broken my leg, my wrist, my elbow and my nose.
27. I love bird watching.
28. I love taking pictures and I wish I had one of those really nice professional camera's.
29. I wish I could have met my grandma. I think we would have been very close.
30. I wish I could feed all the hungry children.
31. I love Lost.
32. I wish I liked to do yard work.
33. I think Coby is going to be a business man one day.
34. I love the way I feel at Christmas time and I love how everyone says "Merry Christmas" in Hawaii.
35. I love going to my kids games.
36. I don't like taking them to practice.
37. I miss Rocky.
38. I wish my grandpa Hoddie was still alive.
39. I wish I had a cleaning lady.
40. I don't like talking on the phone.
41. I don't like to get gas.
42. I wish I could take someones pain away.
43. I love writing with a purple ballpoint pen and I love sharpies.
44. I wish I had better hair.
45. I could watch monkey's at the zoo all day.
46. I don't like working out.
47. I love UFC and Rich Franklin.
48. I love family vacations.
49. My dad makes me feel happy every time I am around him.
50. I wish I knew my brother better.
51. I love shoes.
52. People with English accents sound more sophisticated.
53. Chance is going to be an amazing dad.
54. I don't like putting the laundry away after I fold it.
55. The gospel is true and I have a strong testimony that I am very grateful for.
56. I hate being fat.
57. I love Coke-a-cola but wish I didn't
58. I love playing sports.
59. I need to start scrapbooking again.
60. John gets more and more gorgeous every day.
61. I don't like it when people are sad.
62. I love vanilla candles.
63. I need to speak my mind more...even though I am getting better at it.
64. What would I do without Gunnar?
65. I love polka dots.
66. I am way to sensitive.
67. I always wanted to be a mom but had no idea how amazing it truly would be.
68. I still can't believe I have a 12 year old.
69. I love interior design.
70. I get a chill every single time I see road kill.
71. I want to adopt a child from Africa someday.
72. I collect crazy socks and Pez dispensers.
73. I wish John's family lived close to us. I miss them.
74. I don't like cats.
75. I wish people weren't so rude.
76. I love road trips and sightseeing.
77. I want to go to Italy.
78. I wish I could play the piano.
79. I love the smell of Oreo cookies...because of the memories.
80. I love playing card and board games and never get tired of playing them.
81. I love waking up and having the sun shining.
82. I want to go to Disneyland again.
83. I love Phantom of the Opera.
84. I am not happy I have found three gray hairs on my head.
85. I don't like vegetables.
86. I don't like getting ready in the morning.
87. I love cheese.
88. I love sleeping in.
89. I love the smell of babies.
90. I am sad I will never have a daughter.
91. I am proud to be an American. As long as we have the resources, we should help.
92. I don't like climbing up my front stairs with groceries.
93. I wish I had a college degree but I don't want to go back to school.
94. I am so lucky.
95. I love Applebee's nachos.
96. I cry every time my kids blow out the candles on their birthday cake.
97. SpongeBob is funny.
98. I love reading poetry and I collect quotes and sayings.
99. I sing in the shower.
100. I miss Aunt Char's fudge and grandma's horrible singing.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Gunnar took this picture of me on purple day...he said "Mom, it would only be fair". He says the funniest things.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Our first stop was the western art museum. They loved it and we even got to meet one of the amazing artists.
We spent a lot of time with the pigs.
Yummy fair food!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Romi and Sophie looking beautiful.