Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Puyallup Fair

I love the Puyallup Fair. Last night John and I went with Scott and Ashley Loughran and Jenn and Erik Miles. We had so much fun eating...oh yeah...the rides and animals were cool too.

We started off with Krusty Pups!


Earthquake Burgers and curly fries were next on the, very long, list.

Then Scott got a really good "deal" on some Cascade Ice. (Don't ask.)


Ashley found some of her very own cows.


While the guys rested the girls went on a few rides. We had soooo much fun.

First up was the Roller Coaster.
Jennifer was screaming her head off and Ashley was laughing so hard I thought she was going to wet her pants.


We went on one more ride...The Matterhorn. Not to be confused with the ride at Disneyland. This one played really loud music and went around and round in circles.

The girls...and guys


What is the point of going to the fair if you don't get an Elephant Ear?
In front of the giant pumpkins

Our feet started to get a little tired so we paid 50 cents for a foot message.


Jenn loved it...I think!?!
Funnel cakes and lemonade!
Last but not least...caramel apple.


We had such a great time.
Now I have to go on a diet for sure.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah, that's A LOT of food. I'm impressed you could eat it all. Now Jenn might have a CHANCE at nine chins. Doubt it though.

Deon said...

That is the reason we are staying away from the fair hehe I know I would do the same!!!!

Anonymous said...

I look crazy in that pic with the apple.... but boy was it good- I've been craving another ever since!!! :) That was seriously sooooo fun!!!

Juli and Brett said...

Hey, this is Juli Huntsman. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to see some pictures of Gunnar. I miss my primary class! =( Will you say hi to him for me?

amie979 said...

HAHAHA We pretty much ate that much food at the fair yesterday too!!