Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My 4th Grader

Today was Coby's first day of 4th grade at Crescent Heights Elementary. Are you kidding me? I remember when he started kindergarten. He was so shy and scared. I literally had to peal him from my body, throw him in the classroom, and run. I was frustrated at the time but now... he doesn't need me like that and it is a little sad. He's big and no longer "mommy's little boy". Coby is so fun. He is always trying to make people laugh. From the time he was a little baby that has been his main goal...making people laugh and he is good at it. Coby is an amazing natural athlete. He is so fun to watch. He doesn't even have to try that hard. Coby is a deep thinker and very quick witted. Coby is very handsome...I think he looks just like his dad. Our home is full of laughter and happiness because of Coby. I am so glad that he is a part of our family. I love this kid and everyone who knows him loves him, too.

Coby wanted yogurt for breakfast so I picked some up last night. As you can see from his face...he didn't like it at all. Sorry Cobes.

Crescent Height also has a strict uniform policy. Coby picked out these awesome "Rhino" shoes.



Waving goodbye.

Coby was able to meet his new teacher earlier this week. Her name is Mrs. Wahlbrink. She seems like she is going to be very nice. This is her first year at Crescent Heights.

1 comment:

Deon said...

He totally looks like his dad in that first photo!!!