Monday, September 22, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

I went to the...
...production this weekend. It was one of the best live shows I have ever seen. I didn't want it to end. They picked some of the best dances from the show and performed on stage. We had really good seats. I went with my sister Romi, Jenn, my mom, my niece Sophie and my friend Kendra. I LOVED IT!!! I cried, I laughed...what more could you want? I want to go every single year from here on out. They were so amazing.
some of the dances I loved were...
Courtney Galiano & Mark Kenemura performing their jazz routine...loved it!
The "door" dance with Twitch and Katee. One of my top 5 faves.



The dances that made me cry were...

The dance with Joshua and Katee where they danced hip hop to "No Air".


Jessica King and Will Wingfield performing their contemporary routine. It was beautiful.

Will and Katee Shean doing the Pas De Deaux...amazing!

Kherington and Twitch doing the contemporary "bed" dance.

and last but not least...
My favorite dance...
the hip hop "briefcase" dance. Danced to "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis.
Here we are ready to go.
(My hair was still wet and I looked like a drowned poodle...oh well.)
Jenn looked gorgeous.

Romi and Sophie looking beautiful.

My batteries died on my camera after the first photo I took. This was all I got...DARN!!

Gev was my favorite on the t.v. show.

But after the live performance I was really liking...
Mark...ooh lala!
I think Katee was the best all around dancer.
I can't wait 'till next year!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous!!!! Glad you had fun though- You may be jealous of me though- I was chaperoning a church dance.... so pretty much we're even right :)!

J and H Hunsaker said...

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go next year, because I won't be nursing a baby.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

the bleeding love was my absolute favorite dance too! i also really liked no air. i think next year maybe i'll have to not be so cheap and suck it up and go. i wonder if i could get my husband to go with me? :) glad you had fun. mayybe next year we can have so you think you can dance parites.

Stephanie said...

That looks like so much fun. You really should go every year, especially if it is really that much fun.