Wednesday, September 3, 2008

7th Grade

Chance started seventh grade today at Meeker Middle School. I can't believe how old he is. Time goes by so fast it is actually frightening. Chance is one of the sweetest boys I know. I am so lucky to have such an awesome son. It amazes me daily how great he is. Chance has always been so well behaved and smart (he got straight A's last year) and athletic and gorgeous. He is awesome at guitar and he is a great singer. He is caring and he strives to make everyone around him happy. Which he does. He puts a smile on every ones face. He genuinely loves everyone and he is sad when you are sad. You couldn't ask for a better brother. He is forever playing with Gunnar; even when he doesn't want to. In turn, Gunnar thinks he is "the best". Chance is almost taller than me and his feet are way bigger. I am sure he will be taller than me by the end of the school year. It is a frightening thought. Granted, I am only 5ft. 2...but still.
I am so proud of you Chance. You are a wonderful young man and I love you with all my heart.

Because you have to wear a uniform at Meeker...shoes are very important. Chance usually picks Nike's or Adidas but this year he went with DC Shoes. I think he looks very cool and stylish.

He had a few extra minutes before catching the bus so he played a little guitar. He is getting very good.


Bye Chance! Have a great first day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kay how cute are you for "spotlighting" your boys... you're such a great mom!!! They both looked so cute too... :)

Deon said...

I was thinking the same thing about the spotlighting. How sweet is it to read about your cute boys. He is also SUPER GOOD with babies and little kids!!!