Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jiro's Birthday Party

Gunnar's friend, Jiro, had his birthday party yesterday. It was at Odyssey, one of Gunnar's favorite places to go.
I told Gunnar he had some frosting on his nose so he was trying to see for himself.
Isaiah is so funny with his pizza. He insists on getting pepperoni but what he does is take off every single pepperoni, one by one, and he eats only those. However, there can be no sign of cheese anywhere on them. If there is a trace of cheese he will give it back and point to where the minuscule dot of cheese is and you have to be very careful to take that speck off because it would be a tragedy if the pepperoni was not completely in tact. If it had a tear or a a chunk taken out, I would have been in big trouble. We were able to get through lunch without any casualties.
Yesterday was an exception, however, because he usually eats only the pepperoni and then he is done with the meal. He actually ate some of the pizza itself. It was a breakthrough.
I love you Isaiah!
Gunnar with his friend Bennett.
My friend Etsuko and Jiro opening presents. .
We had a great time at Odyssey and we are so happy Jiro had a fun time at his birthday party.

1 comment:

Deon said...

I am so sad I missed it, looks like you guys had so much fun!! (Blake totally threw up on me in the middle of Sacrament Meeting I had to go home and change and bring back cleaner to clean up the smelly bench!!! Hopefully we are better before WED when we leave for CA)