Friday, September 12, 2008

Blog Monsters

O.K. I have created three "blog monsters". Every time my kids do, say, or even think something they ask..."mom, are you going to put this on your blog, mom, are you going to put that on your blog, mom will you put this on your blog".

First of all, on Sunday after Coby bore his testimony, he sat down and the first thing out of his mouth was...you guessed it..."mom are you going to put that in your blog?" I told him that I would take a picture of him when we got home from church. I forgot but Coby, of course, did not. He posed and then asked if he could tell me his testimony again so I wouldn't get it wrong.

Then Wednesday was "orange day" at school. I wasn't going to take a picture but on the way out Gunnar stopped by the front door and said, "mom, aren't you going to take a picture of me for your blog?" What could I do? He posed and I took the picture. Needless to say you will probably be seeing yellow day, green day, blue day and so on.

Some of Gunnar's work.

Awesome ladder Gunnar.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Kids are just so cute. I love that they keep you on top of everything.

Deon said...

That is too funny! It is my husband who is the one asking me if I am going to Blog about every little thing that we do!!! Your boys sure are cute!!!