Monday, September 22, 2008

Talent Show

We had an eventful weekend...
1. Ward Talent Show
2. Coby's football game
3. Coby got a hamster
4. So You Think You Can Dance...Live
5. and we found time to go to the Puyallup Fair
(pictures to come)

We had our ward talent show on Friday. It was incredible. I can not believe how good people are. You see them every Sunday at church but you have know idea how amazing they are. Some people performed their talents and others displayed them. I displayed some artwork but Chance was brave and performed a guitar solo. I knew he was good but I didn't know how good he really was. I was in shock. He did an awesome job. I was so proud of him.

John was the MC and was super good and funny.
I wasn't able to get any good shots during the actual show. Here was the best I could do...
John was helping him set-up.
After his performance.

People danced, sang, juggled, played instruments...the list goes on and on.

Gunnar cheering everyone on.

After the talent show we had a cake decorating contest. I made a cake and it got this "special" award.

Cakeaward

We had some awesome cakes...WOW!!

3 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

what an adorable cake. did that take you forever?

Jaime said...

The only thing that took forever was making all the different colored frosting...UGH!!!

amie979 said...

Your son did awesome!! And your cake was way pretty. I hate making different colored forstings too sooo time consuming:(