Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cookies

Now that Chance and Coby are in school all day Gunnar and I get to spend a lot, lot, lot, of time together.
Today he was bored and he had a "great idea". He wanted to bake cookies.
As soon as I told him we could make cookies he ran into his room and put on this wonderful outfit. I guess you have to be a king to bake cookies.
Soon, he decided the outfit was just to much work and took it off.
He was so excited when I told him he could do the egg all by himself. We only had to pick a few little bits of shell out of the dough.
The final product...yummy!!

I love this little man!

Of course no project is complete without a mess on the white shirt.

2 comments:

Deon said...

HEHE LOVE THE KING OUTFIT!! I made cookies yesterday too!!! Only Tori wanted to sit on the stool and just watch!!! I need to give them away because they are too yummy and I have eatten way to many already

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

that is so cute. what fun times you two must have!