Monday, September 22, 2008

"Twinkle"

We have had every kind of animal you could think of.
We've had:
*a Russian tortoise - Maximilian
*a ball python - Jake the snake
*Chinese fighting fish - Fluffy
*6 hermit crabs - Anakin, Sofia, Trigger, Rex, and... I can't remember the rest
*a frog - Rex
*our first cat - Hendrix
*our second cat - Sebastian along with his sister Celine (we still have Celine)
*a dog - Axle...we still have him as well
*and now...a Dwarf Siberian Hamster - Twinkle
I am sure there have been others but I can't think of them right now.
What next...?
She is very cute...I must admit.
Climbing on her cage.

She loves her ball.

She was cruising around in this forever. I could have watched her all day.

1 comment:

amie979 said...

I am SO not looking forward to the day the kids get their first pet. So far we had a goldfish that lived a week.... and a dog the kids don't remember. I can barely handle my kids let alone a scary dirty animal that could escape HAHA