Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Blessing For Beau

The night before Beau's surgery. The family gathered at Beau's in-laws. My dad was going to give him a blessing. It was beautiful to see everyone there and to hear the blessing my dad gave him. It was very emotional.
The happy family.
John stood in the circle along with Dan, Clark Balessa, and my cousin Aaron who drove down with my cousin Darci and her three kids. It was so nice of them to be there. I love you brother.Darci and her kids Katie, Logan, and Aaron and Darci

I haven't seen my cousin Darci in years. We were best friends growing up and I love her dearly. She now lives in Alaska with her husband, Ed, who is in the military and deployed at the moment. It was so nice to see her and her family.

1 comment:

MommaDonna said...

amazing family, he is blessed to have such a wonderful support system.