Friday, August 21, 2009

Look Who I Met...

For those of you who do not know who this is...where have you been? This is Sanjaya Malakar from American Idol and...

John and I were leaving Costco and all of a sudden I saw him, all by himself, pushing his shopping cart. I asked John to come with me and take a picture. I had my camera in my purse...of course. John said "no way". I think he was a little embarrassed...who wouldn't be? So I took matters into my own hands. I walked right up to him and asked for a picture with him. He was very nice and said, "no problem". There was no one really bothering him (except me). Two girls walked by and covered their mouths and giggled but that was about it. I took the picture and then realized I had it in the 'black and white' mode. I asked if we could take one more.
He was fine with that. Then I noticed it was a little blurry...
We took another one and I noticed my neck looked the size of a body builder/football player...
The last one was blurry, too but I didn't want to be greedy. I talked to him for a while then I went searching for John. Fun!
At least I didn't have to do this...

No comments: