Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tyler Turns One!

Some of you may ask... do you know Tyler isn't your son? To this my answer is...yes. However, I love him just like he is. He is such a huge part of my life that I couldn't exclude his "BIG DAY" from my blog. You can't have to many people love you...right?
Me and the Birthday Boy! My favorite part of any 1st birthday is... The Cake


He was so cute. He didn't go crazy but he definitely loved it. I don't think he was to happy when his parents took it away. HA!

I want you to know, Tyler, that I love with with all my heart. You are such a sweet, easygoing little man. You make everyone around you smile. You light up my house every time you are here and I couldn't imagine my life without your sweet spirit. I can't believe it has been a year since I first met you. I can't wait to see what the next year will bring you.

Love, Auntie Jaime

No comments: