Sunday, February 14, 2010

Go Team Roy (Coby) and Regus (Malachi)!!

I finally got to see one of Coby's games. I was so excited.
They were playing a really tough team.
Coby is such a great basketball player. He had some amazing steals and blocks.
Way to R-E-B-O-U-N-D Coby!
Unfortunately, they lost. This was their fourth game and because they lost two games in a row...they were out of the tournament. I was sad that I only got to see one game but I was happy his team did so well.

I wish I would have taken pictures of the team that won the entire tournament. They flew in from California and most of the team was taller than John, I kid you not. 5th grade and over 6 feet tall. It was crazy. They were amazing.

Next up Chi's game. He is a great dribbler... and he is super fast.Malachi is an awesome defender. Because of this he gets into foul trouble...sometimes.

No comments: