Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

Coby got us good this morning.
The boys and John went to the kitchen to get cereal for breakfast. John reached for the Honey Bunches of Oats box but when he went to pore his cereal into the bowl, a different cereal pored out. When Chance went to pore his Capt. Crunch, Cinnamon Honeycombs came out. It was hilarious. Coby had taken all of the bags out of the boxes and switched them around. Nobody remembered it was April Fool's Day so they were wondering what was going on.

Good one Coby!!

4 comments:

amie979 said...

HAHAHA That's funny. No one got me today and I couldn't think of anything good to do:( Last year I sent out an email to everyone that I was pregnant. That was great!!! Mostly everyone believed me (it was kind of sad to break some people's hearts when I said April Fools:(

Stephanie said...

That was good Coby. I'll have to remember that for when the kids are older.

Jessica said...

What a smart and funny boy!

Deon said...

I really don't like April Fools day but,that is too funny! And one I could see myself doing a few years from now!!!