Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rainforest Cafe

We had a fun filled Spring Break. Some of the exciting things we did was watch
Monsters -vs- Aliens. My favorite character was B.O.B. (voice... Seth Rogen)

The 3-D was expensive, but a must. If you are seeing the movie pay the extra cash and watch the 3-D version. It is amazing. The story line left a lot to be desired but I think they made up with it through the incredible visual effects.

The boys love Rainforest Cafe and ask to go there all the time. We always so "NO" because the food is awful. However, you can't beat the atmosphere. So last week we caved and took them.

Coby, of course, put his hand in the water (when I wasn't looking) and then pretended to sneeze all over me. When he sneezed he sprayed the water from his hands on my face. Lovely...thanks Coby! I didn't know the "splash" on my face was water until a second later after I, ever so nicely, yelled "COBY". Then he quickly informed me that it was water from the alligator pond.

Gunnar loved the alligator the best and said it was the most "realapistic".

We sat right next to the elephants.

The boys spent most of their time by the gorillas.

There was a little one above Coby's head and it scared him half to death. I'm glad we went because now we won't have to go for another few years...I hope!

1 comment:

Deon said...

Too funny! Did you atleast go on a WED when kids are like 1.99? It makes it a little more worth it! ;)