Sunday, April 19, 2009

Food, Friends, and Fun!

I have some of the BEST friends in the world. It is so nice to be able to get together, without kids, and have a wonderful dinner and even better conversation. It is great to be able to talk about everything and anything and know that they understand and don't judge.
I love these girls.

Etsuko, Me, Deon, and Kendra.

We missed you Donna and Susan. Feel better soon. It was so nice to finally have Etsuko join us. She is pregnant and has been very sick. She is just now feeling well enough to come along. We have missed you Etsuko!
Sorry you have to see my hair in these two pictures. It is the sickest thing...EVER. At least I came to my senses and took it our from behind my ears...GROSS!! Remind me never to do that again.

After dinner, Deon and I went to a movie. We saw...

I really liked it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are lookin' so good- seriously!!!! Not that you haven't always been beautiful :)!

MommaDonna said...

You look so happy! I'm sorry I missed it, its not often we can all get together. Hey, can we trade hair for a day? (freaky, my word verification is: haire)
BIG FRIEND HUG