Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jewelry Party

My friend, Jen Webley, makes the most amazing jewelry. I had a party at my house yesterday for a bunch of friends who wanted to come check it out.Jen is absolutely incredible. Her necklaces are one of a kind and you can't find pieces like these in stores. It is so hard not to buy 50 different necklaces/bracelets/earrings.
Gunnar was quite the model and had a blast trying on all the necklaces.Looking good Gunnar!
Oh yeah!Even though he is wearing women's jewelry he still had to prove he was a "man" by flexing his muscles.
I got two necklaces. This one is my favorite...

You can take a look at her blog at...

http://jenwebleydesigns.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry i missed it- I love your new necklace!!!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

sad i missed it! glad you guys had fun! jen was telling me about gunnar's modeling...i love it!

Jennifer said...

Ooooh I like that necklace on you! Girl you are getting skinnier!!!

Jen Webley said...

Thanks so much for having the party it really was fun and I just love the necklaces that you chose. Gunner is so cute if you ever need to give him up make sure I'm first on your list!!!