Friday, December 26, 2008

My new camera?

CHEESE!! OK so we decided to take a hundred pictures with my new camera. I realized that a lot of the pictures were coming out blurry. We took the camera back to the store today and they said it was a great camera and it shouldn't be doing that. They gave us a new one but I doubt it will be any different. I am going to use it for a few days and see what happens. Here is our photo shoot. I wish I could say this was all of the pictures we took but there are a hundred and two million more. My gorgeous husband!
This one turned out OK.Not so sure about the quality on this one. I like the picture though.
My dear sweet brother Beau. The funny thing is...he really is sweet but you would never think that from this photo/self portrait.Gorgeous Malachi. See, this one is crystal clear but then others aren't.
There is this great function on the camera that detects a smile. It will automatically take the shot when someone smiles. You don't even have to push the button down. It is very cool. John thought it was the best thing ever and went to almost every single person and took a picture. Actually, he just held up the camera, said smile and as soon as they did, the camera would take the picture. He got a little carried away.

My daddy

Sabrina


Me

Ian

Coby

my Mommy

Me again

Chance

No, I wasn't exaggerating.

2 comments:

Mala said...

WOW! Cool camera! And I thought getting picture onto a blog was a cool thing! Have fun! You guys look awesome!

Deon said...

what kind of camera did you end up getting?