Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

Twas the night before Christmas...Getting ready for dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Romi and Grandma
Dan and John
Romi and Sophie
Isaiah, Gunn and Lucas


Sophie and Chance, Scary Beau


Coby eating his 153rd cookie.


Piper with her mommy, Melissa
Romi and Dan

We had some extended family come for Christmas Eve this year.
My Aunt Arlyce (my dads sister) came from Portland. She is the one with the light blue turtleneck in the picture below and these are her kids and grand kids (most of whom I haven't seen since I was a little girl).
From right to left...Aunt Arlyce, Steve (Kristin's boyfriend), above Steve, Jesse (Alicia's husband), Mike (my second cousin), Alicia (my second cousin), below Alicia, her mom/my first cousin Kristin, and Dale (my first cousin). It was nice to get to see them again after so many years.
John and Grandpa
Romi and Grandma

1 comment:

Auntie Romi said...

I look forward to your blog entries like a little girl, Jaime. I check a few times every day. I love the way you are keeping a chronicle of our/your family. I am so grateful we get to spend Christmas together every year. I love you and your beautiful men (big and little).