Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas at G-ma's

The boys looking awesome in their new clothes.
Malachi, Coby, and Chance
They are going to break some hearts.Merry Christmas!! From our feet to yours.PiperChance with his cousin.The fun begins.

Gunnar, Isaiah, and Luke were patiently waiting their turn.Christmas morning at Grandma's house is always crazy. We open presents one at a time. Youngest to oldest. This year Piper got to go first, then Isaiah, Lucas,

Gunnar, Malachi,

Coby, Sophie, Chance,


Sabrina, Ian, Melissa, Beau,

Me, John,

Dan,

(Romi and Ian waiting their turns.)
Romi, Grandma, then, last but not least, Grandpa.

Rocky made a wonderful "date night" care package for my mom and dad. It was awesome.The first thing they had to do was my dad had to close his eyes while my mom pointed out the shirt she thought he would look the sexiest in for their date. Then my dad had to try to guess what shirt my mom picked. He was right!

It was so creative and we all had a great time watching them open their presents. What a thoughtful present Rocky. I wish I would have thought of it.Arlyce , Beau , and John, really got into it. They couldn't wait to see what was next.The last present they opened was a photo album Rocky made.

In October My mom, dad, Rocky, and her two girls Riley and Jory went to Cancun. The album was full of pictures from their trip. My mom was very touched. She misses her girls.

Here is the Rocky and family Christmas card this year. It was taken while they were in Cancun. Beautiful.
The End!

We all missed you Jory, Riley, Rocky and Austin.

We hope you will be here next year.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Auntie Romi said...

Wow Jai...thanks. I just can't tell you how much I love our family or how much I enjoy your blog!!! We are so lucky to have each other.