Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Every Thanksgiving we go to my mom's house for turkey dinner. Romi, Beau, and Ian's family all come as well. Chance walked in the house and noticed Malachi...they were wearing the exact same shirt. It wasn't even planned. They thought it was very cool. Mom and Sabrina (Ian's wife) peeling potatoes.
Melissa and me

Sophie and Lucas playing a game
&
Brown-eyed Isaiah
Luke with daddy Ian
&
Ian, Sabrina, Romi, Dan and David.

Sophie and Coby are so close. They are lucky to have each other.

Yummy!!
Say "cheese" Ian & Sabrina My niece, Piper. Look at those legs!

Gorgeous John eating Thanksgiving dinner.
My brother Beau w/ wife Melissa and baby Piper

Piper, Melissa and Grandma
The three musketeers...
Luke, Gunnar, and Isaiah Romi & Beau

Malachi, Coby and Grandpa
Every Thanksgiving we play games. The game that is always played is Tripoly.
Whenever I play this game, I think of my Aunt Char. She died a few years ago but I still think of her every time. I miss her. Tripoly will never be the same.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

3 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

Jaime, were you a clark? Ian was in my sunday school class for years. I can't believe how grown up he looks! Oh my goodness!

Jaime said...

Yep...Jaime Clark. That's me. Ian is my baby brother!

Deon said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I missed having Thanksgiving with my family year.