Friday, December 19, 2008

Another Snow Day!

This time there was more snow on the ground. The boys were able to make a little bit bigger snowman. They even used a carrot for his nose (no BB's this time around).They were very pleased with themselves.I was cleaning the kitchen when I heard..."moooooom". I came out and they said "take a picture". They had made this wonderful "snow rock". Later on in the day the boys headed to the golf course. There were a ton of kids there. I wish it wasn't so dark so you cold see how beautiful it was. There were kids climbing up the hill and others going down. Kids had taken off the wheels to their skateboards and used them as sleds. Kids also had snowboards and boogie boards. Our neighbor, Paul, had a "real" sled and Gunnar loved it.
Gunnar's cheeks were bright red from the wind and cold.The hill was so steep that the boys were getting tired climbing up.Coby's last ride.Time to go home.
I was only out there for a while and I was freezing.
We are so lucky to live by the golf course in weather like this. Everywhere you looked was white. It was absolutely breathtaking. I took a ton of pictures, of course, but it was to dark and they didn't turn out. Darn!
First thing this morning they headed out for another day of fun.

No comments: