Thursday, December 18, 2008

Clark Kids Dinner #2

Last night we had our second Clark Kids Dinner. It was Ian's restaurant choice and he picked Azteca. We had so much fun. I love getting to know my siblings more and more each time we go out. We got to the restaurant at about 5:30 and stayed until 8:30.

I have the best family in the world. I've never laughed so hard or had so much fun. It makes me sad that we didn't start this "monthly dinner", years earlier. Romi and I are together all the time but we always have kids and other stuff going on around us. It is nice to see my brothers together laughing and smiling. We talk about everything and anything. It is so wonderful to have people you love, so much, live close by. The other great thing is I genuinely LOVE these people. I know I'm supposed to because they are family but I can honestly tell you that if they weren't, I would still want to be around them. How great is that?

Until next month. We miss you Rocky!

3 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

I still can't believe Ian is your baby brother. Crazy. That means that you were in 12th ward with me! I like the idea of dinners though. I might hold onto that for later when all of my siblings have kids and we need time alone.

Anonymous said...

Cute! I'm glad you guys started and you're on your second one- wow! What a great idea- I would love to do that with my siblings if they all lived here- we have so much fun when we're together!

Deon said...

I am so jealous I so wish I lived closer to my siblings so I could do the same thing!!!