Saturday, November 7, 2009

Steeped In Comfort

My friend, Therese, has two boys. So her life is like mine... cars, snakes, trains, bugs, footballs, monsters, mud, frogs, etc. etc. Well, she is going to have a baby at the end of the month and guess what...it's a girl. To prepare her for those "girlie" things we had her baby shower at a tea room, called Steeped In Comfort. I felt like I was five years old, sitting around my plastic table with my plastic Barbie tea set...only better.
Kendra, Me, Beth, and ThereseSusan, Deon, and DonnaI had so much fun shopping for a girl.
This little tea room is so cute. Everywhere you look is girlie things. I LOVED it!

This sign was on one of the doors. It read:
A woman is like a tea bag.
You never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

It was so nice and relaxing. The food was wonderful and you felt like a little princess with your own teapot and everything. It was a great way to spend time with the girls. I can't wait to meet baby Betty.

No comments: