Saturday, January 3, 2009

Waiting for Midnight

Coby and I returned home from our movie and realized we had a long way to wait until midnight. We love playing games so we decided we would play as many as we could until 12:00.
We started with Some-R-Set. He beat me. Then we played a very long game of Phase 10. We both completed the 10th phase so it came down to 10 points and I won.

I was very proud of myself.

Next was Connect Four. We played about a million games.

We were going to take a picture of the winner each and every time but decided to stop after about the 10th photo. We ran out of poses.

Sequence was next in line. Coby won.

I was so mad because I just needed one more chip to win and I had the card so I knew I had the game in the bag but then Coby placed his his winning chip on the board and I lost.
For those of you who have never played this game...sorry...but for those of you who have, you know how devistating this must have been for me. So close...yet so far. Ouch!
Guess Who? We love this game.
Coby beat me the first round.

I beat him the second round.


After two rounds we were getting pretty tired and, thank goodness, midnight was just around the corner. We were excited because John and Chance called us from the road and said they were going to be home just in time for the ball to drop in New York. The Buckethead concert started at 8PM, in Seattle, so we were worried they would still be driving home at midnight. I was happy they were going to be home in time for the countdown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo cute that you just had you and Coby time! How fun!!! I want to play some games....

Deon said...

What a fun way to spend new years eve. I love playing games!