Monday, January 26, 2009

Bubbles Below Freezing

Gunnar and Isaiah wanted to blow bubbles. I said no because it was so freezing but then I decided I would just bundle them up and let them have fun. I figured they wouldn't last long because their hands would get wet and cold.
Isaiah was getting so frustrated because he couldn't get the "bubbles to blow up".

Finally, Gunnar couldn't handle it any more and held Isaiah's hand out so he wasn't "kissing the wand".

SUCCESS!!

They were outside longer than I thought they would be.

Isaiah came up with a great plan. He didn't like his hands getting "slimy" from popping the bubbles so he used a stick instead. It was a little trickier but he was able to pop a lot anyway.
They had so much fun. I was glad I let them do it.
I hope that didn't contribute to Isaiah's cold...sorry Romi.

2 comments:

Auntie Romi said...

I can hear him hacking away in his room right now but this will pass quickly. The joy he and Gunnar share every time they are together will last a lifetime. I am quite certain the virus found him via a child at school, not from kissing a bubble wand :-) Hilarious.

Thanks to Aunt Jaime for introducing fun things, Isaiah is my first child who gets to play with play dough at home. My other two didn't know play dough inside a home was an option. Now bubbles???? You are killing me sis!

J and H Hunsaker said...

Why is it kids want to do things in the cold no matter what. On saturday Jared got out the bubbles with the neighbor kids and then ran i nthe house MOm I need my gloves my hands r cold