Saturday, January 3, 2009

BUCKETHEAD

Chance was so excited for his very first concert and John was more than happy to accompany him. They went to The Spaghetti Factory for dinner before the concert. And, of course, I made them take a camera.Getting anxious.Smile!! Man...he is gorgeous.The concert was in Seattle at The Moore Theater (or is it Theatre).May I present you...BUCKETHEAD!!!!!!! They got a lot of pictures so I added some of the best ones here so you can see what he looks like.
Chance:
The concert was soo amazing! Me and my dad were close to. He played so many songs that I knew, and some that I didn't, as well. Further on in the concert, he started preforming with nunchucks and doing the robot. He also started giving presents out. That's when everyone started running for the front of the sage (since we were in chairs). I was only a couple of feet away from him, but I didn't get anything, but I didn't care . It was the best concert ever (since I actually have been to another concert before, nothing big though (a highschool Battle of The Bands). After the concert I bought a Buckethead shirt. Then me and my dad headed home for New Year.

When I asked Chance how it was he said "Mom, I can't even begin to describe it. It was that good". I am so happy for him. When I was his age I was in love with Bon Jovi. My mom wouldn't let me go to his concert (understandably so, thanks mom). I had to wait about 14 years to see him. I am glad Chance was able to see Buckethead though (way different than Bon Jovi). LUCKY!!My happy little boy after the concert.
In front of the theater.
Chance got a Buckethead t-shirt after the concert. It is very cool (well as cool as it can be considering it has a strange man on the front with a bucket on his head).



ROCK ON!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Looks like they had sooo much fun! You guys are such GREAT parents- have I told you that lately??!! :)

Deon said...

Looks like he had a blast and it is something he will remember!!!