Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dinner and Bedtime Stories

This New Year's Eve was very fun. John and Chance were at the Buckethead concert and Gunnar was going to spend the night at Grandma's with Lucas. That was going to leave just me and Coby. My mom and dad were going to take Luke and Gunn to dinner and a movie and they invited Coby and I to come along.

Coby and Grandpa at Azteca.Grandma, Me, and CobyMy gorgeous man and his enchilada.
He licked his plate (literally, I think).Gunn and Luke Look at those eyelashes...

I don't get it. We go to a Mexican restaurant and Gunnar gets a grilled cheese sandwich and Lucas gets chicken fingers. Oh well.

My crazy/scary daddy...After dinner we went and saw Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler. It was very funny.One of our favorite parts was when it rained gumballs.Coby wanted to sit in the front row. I refused but grandpa said he would sit with him. They weren't in the very front row but they were in the front row of the second set of seats. Way to close for me.

If you could see the expression on grandpa's face... I think he may have regretted his decision. His eyes were popping out of their sockets.Gunnar and Lucas were laughing throughout the entire movie. They loved it.

1 comment:

Deon said...

So much fun!!! We loved that movie as well!!