Monday, January 19, 2009

Clark Kids Dinner #3

Beau couldn't join us for an early evening movie but Ian, Romi, and I went to see...
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
It was really funny. I made Romi and Ian stand in front of this huge cutout . I don't thing they were very excited about it especially since I accidentally had my camera on the wrong setting so I was recording them, then I had to figure out how to get back to the picture setting, all the while they were standing there smiling while people were walking by and, I am sure, making fun of them. Oops! Sorry!
We really liked the movie but we were sorry Beau couldn't join us. After the movie we met up with Beau and went to Vince's Italian Restaurant.
We had so much fun. Beau, once again, had us laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. Our waitress was awful (which was ok because then we didn't have to give her a huge tip)but Beau and Ian knew the manager so we all got a free dessert.
I asked our waitress if she could take our picture and she got all flustered and said "I am really busy so you are going to have to wait a while". I said "never mind we'll find someone else to take it" and instead of saying, "it's ok I can take it"...she said "ok, great." RUDE!!
Free dessert is good though. Beau got cheesecake and Romi and I got a hot fudge sundae. Mine had way more chocolate...hehehe.
Beau was so jealous that he didn't get to go to the movie that he asked if we would go to another one, with him. Why not?? Romi and I were in but Ian had to be somewhere else. We all drove together but Beau called shotgun so Romi had to sit in the back. There were two car seats back there but Romi fit perfectly. We were cracking up. She sat down, put her seat belt on and drove all the way to the movies like that. Hilarious. I would never be able to fit in one of those.
The next movie we saw was...
Yes Man.
It was hilarious. Not only was it funny, but it was a really good movie. I loved it!


Spoiler Alert!!
(Below is a picture of my favorite part of the movie. If you haven't seen the movie and you don't want to ruin anything, do not scroll down past the paragraph below .)

There was one part in the movie that I was laughing so hard I could not stop. For a second there I thought I was going to have to leave the theater so I could try to compose myself because I couldn't stop laughing. I figured I was probably disrupting the people who were trying to enjoy the movie. It didn't help that when I was starting to get it together Romi snorted. Then I lost it all over again. Funny.





Hilarious!!

We missed you Rocky!

3 comments:

Auntie Romi said...

It was totally awesome!!! We are so lucky to have each other.

Tylertopia said...

I am definitely going to check out both of those movies. Ryan was a "mall cop" when I met him!! Too funny, you know I HAVE to see that one!haha. The pic of your sis in the car seat is great!

Deon said...

What fun!! Makes me look forward to haveing a girls night with my mom, sisters and sister in laws on my birthday in CA