Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Geotrax

Gunnar went to his friends house the other day for a Geotrax play date.
It was heaven for any little boy.My friend, Therese, took out her dining room table and built an entire Geotrax world. It was HUGE!
Isaiah got to come along with us. He loved it.Snack time! Every time I turned around Isaiah had another cookie in his hand...sorry Romi.
Gunnar could have played for hours and hours.
Some of the boys knew all of the names to every train, airplane, car, and character. It was pretty impressive.
Rylan, Howard, Bennett, Gunnar, (and Isaiah in the back).
Let me just say, a lot of the boys (there were 7 of them) had a meltdown when it was time to go but Gunnar and Isaiah were perfect.

1 comment:

Auntie Romi said...

Jaime, I can't thank you enough for all of the great memories you are giving Isaiah. He LOVES being with Gunnar and he adores you. I cannot even tell you how happy I am that we live so close and our families get to be together almost every day! I love you Little Sis. Thanks for loving my kids so much!!! You are the best Aunt in the world. (Sorry Rocky...move.)