Friday, January 23, 2009

Choo Choo, Target, and Panera

I took Gunnar and Isaiah to the Commons Mall yesterday to play on the train. They thought we were going shopping. As we were walking toward the train Isaiah said, "we can't play on the train today. Nope, not today, Maybe another day. But it would be fun to play on the train". I was so pleased to tell him he could play as long as he wanted. He was so excited. We met up with some friends and between everyone I think there were 10 boys and 2 girls. All I can say is be glad you were not there. They had so much fun but, as you can imagine, it was crazy. They played for so long and got so tired that they were ready to go shopping.
Target Time.After Target we went to Panera. I LOVE Panera.
As you can see from this picture Isaiah was tired from playing so hard. I thought he was going to fall asleep sitting up.
Every time we go there Gunnar get a turkey sandwich. He decided that he wanted to get soup. I knew for a fact that he was not going to eat it. I think he wanted it because that is what I always get.
Chicken noodle...yummy!
By the look on his face, it would appear, that Gunnar was forcing himself to eat it.
He actually ate every last bite and loved it.
I got my, baked potato soup, in a sourdough bread bowl. The best ever!! After he was done with his he asked if he could eat it. I had finished my soup so the only thing that remained was the outside crust. He ate almost the entire thing. He is definitely going through a growth spurt because he eats all day long and he is getting really tall.
I guess next time I will get his soup in a bread bowl, as well.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

We had fun with you guys too! You should definitely come over on a day the weather isn't wet so the boys can play in the backyard together, they'd have a blast!

Auntie Romi said...

Oh my poor neglected son. Just for the record - I have taken him to the train play area 3 times. That is an average of once a year...yep, I am a loser. We read to him every day. Can I get some points for that?

carrieann123 said...

I'm sorry I missed that play date! That looks like it was fun :)

Deon said...

I have been meaning to take the kids there maybe we could meet up one day they would have a blast! (I love Panera as well!!!)