Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Gunnar!

July 31st
The day before Gunnar's birthday someone asked him"what are you going to do tomorrow for your birthday?" Much to my surprise Gunnar had the entire day planned. He told her "I am going to wake up and have cinnamon rolls for breakfast then I am going to go see Space Chimps, then I am going to go out to dinner to Vince's".

I didn't have cinnamon rolls so I went out that night and bought some so he would have them when he woke up in the morning.
Yummy

He asked for Indians Jones action figures and Legos for his birthday. We gave him one present before we started our big day.

Thanks Brothers!!
On our way to the movies we stopped by Grandma's house and picked her up, along with Lucas.
Lucas got Gunnar Indiana Jones Legos. He was so happy.
At the movies!

For some reason every time we go to the movies with our cousins, while the credits are rolling, the boys go to the front of the theater and dance to the music. It is always so much fun.
We love Vince's and I have been going there since I was a kid. The best part is the bread sticks.
Vince's Italian Restaurant
Gunnar was saying "thank you for a wonderful day"
John was in California for business. We really missed him and wished he could have celebrated with us. Gunnar got to talk to him though and he was told daddy would bring him home a present from California.

4 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

What a fun day. we love vince's too! we'll all have to go there sometime!

amie979 said...

Sounds like a fun day and even better that he had his own plans too!

Stephanie said...

That's funny, my sister's and I used to dance in the front of the theatre too. It looks like Gunnatr had a fun birthday.

Deon said...

What a fun birthday and what a good mom for going out to make sure he had his cinniamon rolls!!