Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lucas the Barber

Gunnar had his cousin Lucas come over the other day. They were playing in the other room while I was watching the olympics. Lucas runs in and says "Aunt Jaime, look what Gunnar did...he cut my hair". My heart stopped. I searched his head for the evidence but didn't find any. I asked him where the scissors were and then yelled for Gunnar to get in the room. Lucas informed me that they hadn't used scissors. "Just water and a comb." I was so relieved. He asked if he could cut Gunnars hair next next. I told them they could use water and a comb but never scissors.
What a close call.
Lucas was very serious about his "haircutting job". It was so cute.

I guess Gunnar was getting wet from the water bottle so he went and got a towel/smock so he wouldn't ruin his clothes.
These two have so much fun together. I am glad they are so close.

1 comment:

amie979 said...

O gosh thank goodness they were just pretending!!