Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Karaoke

Gunnar asked if he could sing a song to Jenn, his "girlfriend". In these pictures he is staring right at her and serenading. He made up a song with his own words and everything. It was about love of course. It was so cute. He is so in love with her. He has a great voice and he was even in tune. The piece of wood is a guitar in case you didn't know.

Look at his smile.

Then John serenaded me.

Jenn has a beautiful voice. She sang a Phantom of the Opera song and I had chills. I thought I was going to cry.
Erik trying to sing like someone who has a frog voice. He did a fabulous job.

6 comments:

amie979 said...

Your boys are too funny!!

Jennifer said...

You always find the fattest pictures of me!!!!! ARGH!!!

I love Gunnar. He is my boyfriend.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

Where were you at???

Jaime said...

We were in my livig room. I know...we are big dorks.

Jaime said...

Oh...did you mean me personally? I was behind the camera. I sang but no pictures.

Stephanie said...

Too bad Jenn is not even fat AT ALL! Gunnar is adorable and I love his crush on Jenn, it is so cute.