Monday, August 25, 2008

2008 Olympics

I have always loved watching the Olympics. This year was especially fun because my boys watched it with me.

I love all of it (my favorite is girls gymnastics) but Coby loves swimming the most. We have always told him that he is going to be a swimmer like Michael Phelps because he has a "swimmers body". He has a really long torso and shorter legs.

We'll see...I guess he better get in more swimming lessons if he going to be that good.

This was the 4x100 freestyle relay where we almost lost but Jason Lezak came from behind... to take the GOLD.



Coby watching girls beach volleyball.


Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh win the gold medal in girls beach volleyball.


Gunnar watching the girls play and cheering them on.



The many emotions involved in the Olympic games...

3 comments:

Deon said...

What fun!! I can't wait until 2012 when Tori will be older and maybe enjoy watching them with me!! I LOVE THEM ALL TOO!!!

J and H Hunsaker said...

We too watched the olympics with the kids. Jared kept trying to swim on the floor and said he wanted to do that too, and then him and Taylor decided to jump hurdlers as they call them. Is michael phelps HOT or what?????

Stephanie said...

Kids are so cute when they play along. Katie also loved swimming and did the BEST rhythmic dancing routine ever. I love the Olympics, but we are glad our Olympics Hangover is gone now after too little sleep for that long.