Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chi turns 8

Happy 8th Birthday Malachi Daniel!!
My nephew Malachi turned 8 years old today. He is such an amazing boy. I remember seeing him take his first breath. He melted my heart the first moment I saw him... and still does to this very day.
Chi's birthday party was a miniature Olympics. It was so much fun. The boys split up into 3 teams and competed in different events. At the end they were awarded their medals...bronze, silver, or gold. Chance and Coby won a lot of medals. They loved it. Great idea Romi.

Coby being awarded the gold medal for baseball. Sophie handed out the golds.
Chance receiving the silver in basketball from Grandma.
We love you Malachi.
Christian and Chance--------Coby, Christian, Chance, and Addison
All the party guests.
Look at all those boys...wearing their madals proud.

2 comments:

amie979 said...

What an AWESOME idea!!

Jennifer said...

Wow that sounds like a way fun birthday party! I love your family--it's so beautiful!