Monday, August 25, 2008

Stewart Heights Pool

We went to Stewart Heights Pool in Tacoma. I had not been in a bathing suit for years... I was very brave. We had a great time and I decided that I am going to go swimming more often. I'm not going to worry about it anymore. Life is to short. We went on the water slide and we floated on the lazy river.
Gunnar was even able to go on the slide.
He was so scared at first but he loved it.
I loved the lazy river.
Coby and Chance trying to get the courage to jump in the cold water.




Trying to get dry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I know exactly what you mean- I hate pics of myself but I decided I don't care- I want my "future generations" to know what I look like! So I'll put away my pride ;)!!!! Looks like a fun pool- I wanna go!

Deon said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!!

Stephanie said...

I have never even heard of that pool before, we'll have to check it out! A lazy river, how fun! They have one at the FW Community Center and Katie loves it, but that is all indoor.