Friday, March 12, 2010

Heartbroken...

Those of you that know me know that I am a HUGE American Idol fan. I had my favorite girl this year and my favorite guy.

SPOILER ALERT!!
If you did not watch last nights episode read no further.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I can't believe this has happened. My favorite guy was
Alex Lambert.
And my favorite girl was
Lilly Scott. Why even watch the show anymore?
The only reason I will continue is because of
Lee Dewyze.
Don't get me wrong they have some incredibly talented people this year. But I must confess I am not as excited about it after last night. I had a feeling Alex was going to go just because he was still so nervous on stage but his voice was so incredible. I would buy his cd right now. I loved his voice. He totally should have stayed.
Especially over this guy...
Tim Urban.

Sure he is cute (in a Jonas Brother kind of way) and yes, he did great on Thursday night but come on. He was nowhere near as good as Alex.

I'm sad!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR MINDS?!? I WAS SO MAD! I WAS LIKE THOSE ARE THE TWO PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY GOOD ENOUGH TO BE ON HERE!! WHAT THE HECK!?!?

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

i was so sad too! i loved alex, but not lilly, sorry! definite mistake!