Sunday, March 21, 2010

Girls Weekend at Alderbrook Resort and Spa

This was our view driving to our cottage in Union, WA....and this was our view from our room...
Me, Dena, Lisa, and Kendra had a wonderful girls trip to... the Alderbrook Resort and Spa. Before I get ahead of myself let me start at the beginning. First, we drove to Uptown Gig Harbor for some lunch and shopping before we headed to our get-away. We ate at a beautiful Thai/Vietnamese restaurant called Lele. I had never eaten Thai food before so I ordered...



Vietnamese Macaroni Tofu/Pork/Chicken: 12.99 Beef/Prawn: 14.99

A popular Macaroni dish from Vietnam. The Macaronis are pan fried with garlic, onion, and tomato sauces.

I figured... how could you go wrong with macaroni? It was delicious!


After I bought a cute dress and a few shirts we made our way to the resort.We had a little cottage on the corner. It was so cute. We had a wonderful view of the water.
It was so nice to sit and talk and not have to worry about making dinner, doing laundry, cleaning the house, etc. etc. After we sat for hours and talked we walked to the restaurant and had dinner.We talked all night and then got up (whenever we felt like it). I started my morning with a delicious cup of hot chocolate right in my own room.We took a short walk on the dock. It was sprinkling a bit so we didn't venture off too far.We had so much fun!!
I can't wait for our next girls weekend.
Thank you Kendra, Lisa, and Dena!

1 comment:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

looks like fun! how relaxing. you look great by the way!