Saturday, July 24, 2010

Manchester Day 2 & 3

The sleeping tree...

John made a delicious breakfast.
*
Every morning (and night) Gunnar had to lie down while I put medicine in his ear. Then he had to stay there for 10 minutes.

Ady loved to play with Chance.
*
Izy in the dirt.

The Miles familyAfter breakfast we went exploring.Of course the boys, including JD, had to climb on the roof.It was a beautiful day!We found amazing sea creatures.



Ady and IzyAfter we left the beach we found this huge hill. Coby, Gunnar, and Izzy climbed to the top.There were some pieces of cardboard left on the ground so Chance thought he would try to slide down the hill...


Dinner time...Hot dogs


Every time I looked at Chance he had marshmallow all over his face.


Manchester Day 3

*

I woke up with this lovely creature above my head...


Time to pack up.

Before we left we went and played botchy ball (I think that is what it was called) and volleyball. It was so much fun. Until the sand got so hot we were afraid of getting blisters on our feet.
Gunnar, Izy, Alexis, Coby, and Tyler

We had such a wonderful time. Thank you guys for going with us. I can't wait until we do it again.

No comments: