Friday, July 2, 2010

Horseback Riding

I LOVE horses and I used to be a trail guide...back in the day...so one of my favorite things to do when we visit my in-laws is go horseback riding. It is a special time I get to spend with my father-in-law who I love dearly. I hadn't bridled a horse for a very, very long time but it came back to me fast and I remembered how to do it...for the most part. Dad was going to ride Magic and I was going to ride Rocky.I was so excited.
On our way out...We had an amazing ride. We were gone for hours and I couldn't have been more happy.
I think Rocky was glad to be back. Grandpa and Magic
Sky felt left out so grandpa brought her out for a little shower.Sky after her bath...
We sure had a great ride. Thanks DAD! Coby and Gunnar petting the ponies.Gunnar and Thea loved the playground in the backyard.
They played in here all day.John with his mommy.
Snowflake, Arizona temple

No comments: