Thursday, July 29, 2010

100 Monkeys

at the...Christina, Ruby, Jodi, and I were so excited to see the 100 Monkeys in concert. For me is was not so much for the music...though it was amazing...but it was more for this guy...Jackson Rathbone!!

You may recognize him as this guy...
Sokka from The Last Airbender.
Or maybe even this guy...Oh yes...Jasper Hale from Twilight.

He was so cute. He looks way better without the awful blond wig.
I must say I am in love.They were great entertainers.
We had so much fun.After the show we waited, and waited, and waited for the band to emerge from the building. They finally did. There were a few others that were crazy enough to wait as well and Jackson was kind enough to sign one autograph... for a little boy who had a Last Airbender book.

Thank you so much ladies. I had an incredible time and I can't wait to see him again...and again.

No comments: