Monday, June 22, 2009

UP in 3D

My mom and I took all of the cousins to see UP in 3D.
Before we met my mom and Lucas at the theater we headed to Wendy's to get some lunch. I had 6 kids so we ordered off the value menu. Yummy! Actually the chicken sandwiches were really good. There were so many "special" orders that I felt sorry for the guy at the other end. However, our order was perfect. Thank you Dave!

Chance was sitting in the front seat so he was feeling a little left out while I was taking the pictures. Oh...there he is.

Chance was rockin' out...as usual.


Ready for the movie...Sophie, Coby, Chi, ChanceIsaiah looked like he was having some issues with his glasses.I promise he was not wearing them like that the entire time...at least I don't think he was.Gunnar loved it!Thanks for coming with us grandma.We had fun with all of the cousins and the movie was really good.

We are so lucky to have cousins close by. We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I want to see that too- I heard its really good. Yes you're very lucky to have so many cousins near you guys... I wish we still did!

Deon said...

You are sooo lucky to have so much family so close!!! I am totally jealous leaving my family a few days ago it is hard to not have them around!!!