Wednesday, June 17, 2009

All Star Sophie

My niece, Sophie, made the Federal Way National All Star team this year. She is an amazing softball player. She had her first two games while we were in Portland but I was able to make her last two games...and I am so glad I did.Sophie was the starting pitcher on Monday's game. She was awesome and...

They won!!

The girls were so excited.


Romi was one of the amazing coaches.

Sophie had a tough game last night. They started out behind, caught up, were up by a few runs, went into an extra inning and in the end they lost...but they were so good and fought an amazing battle.

I am so proud of you Soph!

1 comment:

Auntie Romi said...

Thanks for posting that Jai. It made me cry. I am so proud of her. Thanks for supporting her in everything she does. My kids are so lucky to have Auntie Jaime.