Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tyler Thomas

At 9:30 A.M. on Thursday the 12th I took Jenn to her doctor's appointment. They checked her out and told her she was going to have to be induced..."TODAY"! We called Erik and traveled to the hospital for the "fun" to begin. On Friday the 13th at 4:00 P.M. he finally arrived.
Tyler Thomas He was 5lbs. 6ozs. and 19 inches long.
First kiss from Daddy. He is a beautiful, perfect baby.
Proud "Auntie" Jaime Jenn did an amazing job. She was a trooper the entire time.
I want to thank Jenn and Erik for asking me to join them for this, most beautiful, event. It was absolutely incredible and something I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Congratulations Miles family!

2 comments:

amie979 said...

Oh, he is so cute and TINY!!

Deon said...

You are such an awesome friend! And Tyler is too cute