Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Shower

We had Jenn's baby shower last weekend. It was a lot of fun. So many people came to support her. I was very happy. She got so many adorable things.
I made the cake but it looked a lot better in my mind...
Ugh! Sorry Jenn. The food was amazing. Her mom made this delicious spinach dip. It was so good. Ashley brought a wonderful cheese ball. Yummy! Erik made the beautiful fruit tray.
We played three games. Romi did The Price is Right. It was fun. Thank you Romi!! We had a game where you had to match the animal babies to their mommies. I guess it was way to hard. We also played the infamous Poopy Diaper/candy bar game...my personal favorite.
Apparently Alyssa liked it as well. Jenn...not so much.
(You may wonder why I don't have a picture of Jennifer. I promised her I wouldn't post one. Even though she is absolutely beautiful.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um- did you ask me?????? J/K, well kind of- I'm just grateful your shot was not of my nose actually in the diaper- like 2 seconds earlier :)! That was fun!!

Deon said...

It was a great babyshower sorry I got there so late!! And Jenn Looks great so I wouldn't have made the promise not to post a photo hehe!!

amie979 said...

What is the price is right game!?! Suunds like fun I want that if I ever have a girl and decide that I love baby showers. haha